Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hey jammers!
It's jammer79136 today,i will be telling you what a scammer is and how to prevent them,this is what a scammer looks like.



As you can see Ella660 is a scammer, a scammer is basicly a person who wants your stuff so they say stuff like "Gift me rares i gift back" so you decide to send a rare right? well guess what!? She wont gift back.All you need to do to prevent getting "scammed" is leave them alone,and do not send anything! Unless you truely know that person and know they will gift you back.Here is another example of a scammer,




Obviously,she is not gonna do that,
I mean that nobody will want to do that
so she is a scammer.
I guess i should do one more,





Now this one is definetly a scam!
Though she might send you a code it 
will be more likely used.




I hoped this helped :) Remeber do not fall for scams!!!!
This is jammer79136 please follow my blog or buddy me on animal jam! Bye guys :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment